Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-13-2022, 07:06 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Well you did "misquote" me and I corrected you....

Im not a wanna be GM I only want the best blockers for our QB.  Kinda like we all used too, but then some folks changed their minds and decided to value risky draft picks over the top RT in the league... maybe too beholden to their mock drafts?

All I have done is squelch the uninformed worry of an injury that was 2 years ago and explained the non-event suspension, but people want to demand choir boy character over excellent production.  And the thing is the guy hasn't really done anything crazy to warrant this scrutiny.

If everyone is allowed to have an opinion that includes me as well, right?  My opinion is that it would be silly to want a lesser - yet way more expensive player over a better one with an extremely team friendly and inexpensive contract.

My take is that this is the most vital offseason in Bengals history.  We have an incredible opportunity to fix our number one need and then some.  This is possible because the best RT in the league had some issues the last couple of years.  But instead of taking advantage of this opportunity people like you complain about the very non-serious issues that put us in this position.

I understand I keep repeating myself but you and others will not answer which player you believe we can draft that would have a more profound impact than Collins?

Im not suggesting we offer more than it would take to get him, but if there truly is no other player at his high level the pick shouldn't matter.

If people are still concerned over Collins missing 7 tests out 187 two years ago for a substance that is no longer banned or him telling a tester he would "hook him up" if he ever tested positive for weed or missed a test, please fill us in on how that outweighs the positives this signing could have on our team? for the next 3 years?

It's simply a potential NFL player transaction that likely wont happen and regardless if it does or doesnt there isnt any need to get your feelings involved. 
You're allowed to have one but stop cramming it down everyone's throats in multiple threads like some wanna be GM.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - pulses - 03-13-2022, 04:01 PM