Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry O still a free agent - Fails physical
(06-22-2022, 06:12 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That’s why I said “if”, there is no guarantee he would keep that pace. There’s also no guarantee he wouldn’t perform better with more snaps and more time to learn the opposing players/plays/etc either.

That said he played very well in the playoffs. And for what it’s worth his pff rating is much higher as well. He nearly matched almost all of Larry’s stats while playing a decent amount less than him so projecting him going from 47% of snaps to 68% isn’t the same as a guy who played ~25% one year then was expected to be a 3 down guy the next season. It’s not like he was purely a spot player last year. He played almost 50% of the snaps.

BJ Hill just played better and better as the year went on. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that he blows Larry's numbers 
away. As you say, in the Playoffs he was fantastic and he is a much better run stopper than Larry even if Fred doesn't believe it.

I don't put all my stock in PFF but they certainly say BJ was the much better player as you say.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Larry O still a free agent - Fails physical - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-23-2022, 01:42 PM