Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, they did it, we have Glass Eaters.
(03-20-2022, 10:58 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I’d still be stoked if someway somehow Linderbaum fell to us in the draft! Some mocks have him going as high as 9 and some have him at 29. ??‍♂️

(03-20-2022, 11:03 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Agree! I don’t think we would pass on the right OL prospect of he is there, but the biggest (only) weakness of this team was shored up. This was about a year too late (unfortunate injury to Reiff and slower development by carman didn’t help) but better late than never.

I think if Linderbaum or Zion Johnson get close they would trade up a few spots even. Zion Johnson will have a huge immediate impact not to the degree Creed Humphrey was but pretty good. I don’t think it’s realistic but if they’d go get Gilmore now and trade up a few spots and get Zion oh my. We are talking a 14-3 team with a ridiculous schedule and AFC in general. Right now 11-6 looks good and trust me KC and Buffalo are going to have more losses this year too.The AFC is brutal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, they did it, we have Glass Eaters. - Soonerpeace - 03-20-2022, 11:31 PM