Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Do we need a new song for the Bengals?
(03-23-2022, 12:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Can hear the lyrics blasting over PA no singing " I made the p***y purr with a stroke of my hand" . 

Not to mention Liberals would lose their mind having a Ted Nugent song representing a NFL team. 

Hilarious I love Uncle Ted.

(03-23-2022, 12:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Saw Van Halen warm up for Black Sabbath on Ozzy Osbourne's farewell tour at Riverfront Coliseum. Van Halen had just come out and only had one album, which as incredible. Just saw Eddie's son Wolfgang a few months ago and he is not bad, especially for the price. 

Was also at the infamous Who concert at Riverfront Coliseum. Caught G N' R multiple times in the 80's as well but would not go now that they're old. 

it's surprising how Axl got so fat later though. The stage was huge with ramps all around and must have run at least 20 miles during shows while singing. Must have been fueled up on Mr Brownstone I reckon.  

If you want a new band that is incredible check out Rival Sons or Marcus King. Rival Sons are unbelievable live and still cheap. 

You got good taste Go Cards. Will check out Rival Sons and Marcus King.

A band I really like that is new is Black Top Mojo. Got good vids too on youtube.

(03-23-2022, 01:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nobody seemed to have a problem with it when they played it after the Nugent fieldgoals.

No doubt. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we need a new song for the Bengals? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-23-2022, 01:31 PM