Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Do we need a new song for the Bengals?
(03-23-2022, 01:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious I love Uncle Ted.

You got good taste Go Cards. Will check out Rival Sons and Marcus King.

A band I really like that is new is Black Top Mojo. Got good vids too on youtube.

No doubt. Smirk

Hey thanks a lot for turning me on to Blacktop Mojo really like their sound and hope to catch them live. 

Think you would like Marcus King and would start out with "Virginia" and "The Well" which has now become the NASCAR theme song with lyrics changed. Really don't watch much racing but was notified quickly by friends that do because I post him so much on FB. 

He is starting to play more love songs since he got with this hot chick but make no mistake about it he is one of the best guitar players on the planet. 

Also think you would like Cristone kingfish Ingram too and would start with "662". Both these youngsters can slay the guitar 

Rival Sons check out "Do Your Worst" "Too Bad" "Open My Eyes" and "Electric Man" 

Once again thanks so much for telling me about BTM, "It Won't Last" is fire and hope they do many more originals with this sound. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we need a new song for the Bengals? - Go Cards - 03-23-2022, 10:09 PM