Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is HHH the best heel in wrestling history
(03-25-2022, 09:01 PM)Housh Wrote: I asked this to wrestling fans i know and was surprised that no one had HHH as their top heel. HHH has officially retired and i feel like he was so good because he was able to keep 1 gimmick for 20+ years and get heat every time he did an angle.

I was a kid in HHH’s prime and i literally hated his guts. When HHH would come on TV i would be PISSED. When i thought wrestling was still real the my had a PPV called Bad Blood. In that storyline HHH injured Shawn Michaels and i LOVED HBK. Like for real i LOVED Shawn. I was so pissed when HHH “injured” him. In a segment on RAW HBK revealed he was healthy enough to wrestle by getting out of a wheelchair and i literally went INSANE.

Baby faces cannot happen if there are weak heels. Imo HHH is the best heel ever.

HHH was the best face of the company when I watched 2003 to 2010.

I really did love Triple H, it was fun because everyone else hated him so much.

I think he gets a lot of flack because he didn't put people over and of course his reign of terror when I was watching, which was great for me but awful for everyone else.

Flair and Sheik put people over all the time didn't they?

Hulkster is similar to HHH on the hogging the spotlight, but mostly as a Mega face.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is HHH the best heel in wrestling history - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-29-2022, 04:03 AM