Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario?
(04-09-2022, 07:55 PM)pulses Wrote: Of all the other CB's who scored as close to his score in the history of keeping track since 1987 4 of the 5 are HOF'ers so you might wanna look again....

That Franchise Guy (Marcus Whitman) thinks the Texans are going to take McCollum at the top of the second round and references his athleticism (and his connection to the Houston area) as a reason why. It's a little rich for my blood because we're ultimately looking for someone who can contribute from day 1 and I don't think McCollum is that. However, his athleticism is tantalizing and if we took him at 31, I wouldn't be devastated. I think it's just a half round too early for him.

The tone of your post impllied that you were saying, sarcastically, "If you only care about RAS, here's a guy with a 10."

I think RAS is a really good way of comparing players who have similar production or similar projection to the NFL, but it's far from my end all, be all.

I know Jelani Woods, the TE out of Virginia also scored a 10 and has been linked to the Bengals in the 2nd round a lot since his pro day, but his tape is ROUGH. I don't want the Bengals to take him until the 3rd or 4th round at the earliest.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario? - CJD - 04-09-2022, 08:03 PM