Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario?
(04-09-2022, 01:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The intent of this hypothetical scenario is meant to be almost a worst-case situation.
Most of the guys we and many experts have predicted for the Bengals are gone in this scenario.
You're right, there may end up being another QB or two taken. There might be some other players taken, but that's not the point.

You didn't really answer the question of the OP though, which is who would you take if those 30 aren't available.

Going on you the OP and your 30 players you guess will be off the board, Bengals take....The Best Remaining DEFENSIVE PLAYER on their board still not drafted.  So I can't give you a name, but I can promise you it is DEFENSE.  People can take Center and Tight End and such off the board, because The Bengals on Bengals.com are already making it very clear that they can use D Line, LB or DB at Pick 31.  

So Pick 31 will be a Defensive Player.  It will NOT be Offense.  I'm not sure who you have off out board.  I say D Line Wyatt, but I think you have him gone.  Then I would say LB Dean, but I think you have him gone.  So then I say Safety Daxton Hill if you don't have him gone.....Past that, I have D Line George Karlaftis, and CB's Kyler Gordan and Roger McCreary as options.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario? - kevin - 04-10-2022, 01:07 PM