Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario?
(04-18-2022, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, we don't need a RB TLL. Breece wouldn't play that many snaps as a rookie so I don't know if I would like that unless 
we are looking for him to be the future and looking to move on from Mixon. I do really like Breece Hall though, think he 
will be a very good RB in the NFL.

I too like Cine, just not as much as Brisker when I watched them both last year.

I bet Linderbaum falls to us, no need to trade up for him.

I think the Bengals should move on from Mixon after this year, hence the RB. Can't be paying a non-game-changing RB a nearly $13m cap hit when it comes time to extend Burrow. Bengals save $7.35m in cap space next year moving on from Mixon.

Also more snaps than you think. Perine and Evans combined for 371 offensive snaps and that's a year when Mixon actually stayed healthy. Mixon gets banged up for a game or two like normal and that count would rise quickly.

Breece isn't my first or second choice at 31 ideally, but in Ocho's scenario where the choices are really really narrowed down? Sure.

- - - - - -

Consider me very skeptical that Linderbaum falls all the way to 31. The arm length talk on a center is vastly overblown. He's a unanimous All-American last season and athletically tested off the charts on everything else. I think you have a chance to grab a player who would fix the final hole in your OL (by moving Karras over) so just go up and get him. No reason to risk it and it's not like it's likely all of the draft picks are going to make the team this year anyway.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Hypothetical) Who Would You Take at 31 in This Scenario? - TheLeonardLeap - 04-18-2022, 04:23 PM