Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Round 4 is Cordell Volson-O Line Blocker
(05-04-2022, 08:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hopkins actually was a solid pass blocker after the bye last year, but he really struggled the first half of the season.
Luckily, Karras is a rather good pass blocker but also run blocker. He hasn't allowed more than 3 sacks in a regular season in his career.
For RT, Reiff actually played more than half the season. But Prince was really bad when he took over. He may not have been quite as noticeable with turnstyle Adeniji next to him.

I just haven't seen Pollack put out a great pass-blocking OL in years with different teams, so I'm just skeptical.
I have full confidence in his ability to handle the run game though.
If these added FAs do well and Carman/Volson also holds down LG at least decently, I'll become a believer in Pollack in the pass game.

I don't know because I really don't pay attention to other teams' offensive lines or their coaching, but... Has Pollack really done anything exceptional when he didn't have a coupla All Pros to go along with a few pro bowlers, and a young Zeke Elliott?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round 4 is Cordell Volson-O Line Blocker - jason - 05-04-2022, 08:18 PM