Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-05-2022, 08:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll acknowledge Zac's job with the "culture" when you can post some stats or proof to support your claim.

Because 100% of the facts show that Zac didn't win shit with his "culture" until he got more talented players.  You keep saying that "culture" is only "part" of the equation and a team also needs talent.  But in order to make that claim you have to show that there was at least SOME benefit to the "culture" the first two seasons.  So how do you explain only 6 wins?  Fewest in the entire league?  So where is the impact of the "culture" on the win/loss record?

"Culture" is like "accountability".  They are made up terms people like to use but can never define or even provide examples of when i ask for them.  Everyone claims they "see it" but they can never show me a video clip of it.  So I simply say "show me".  If you see it them give me a specific example.

So Ken Anderson.....an ex NFL player in case you'd forgotten....just made up the term, and knows less about the culture on a team than you? Interesting.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-05-2022, 09:59 AM