Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-06-2022, 10:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a perfect example of what I have been talking about all the time.  Winning creates the culture of happy players not the other way around.

Deep into Zac's second season when his team is racked with injuries and losing there is no good culture or chemistry.  Problems with communication and disgruntled players in the locker room.  Then when they start winning in 2021 it is supposed to be because of some magical chemistry instead of the fact that Zac had a lot more healthy talented players to win games.

If Zac was so great at creating a culture then why was his culture a complete failure through 2 seasons and then suddenly started working in 2021?  Some one said the reason was "glaringly obvious" to "everyone except trolls" why it takes exactly 3 years to build chemistry, but I have not seen a link to where everyone learned this.  

I also think I am through with this discussion.  It is a case of people claiming to see what they want to see but being unable to prove it.  It is pointless to argue with people when it is just about their beliefs instead of facts.
Marvin had great teams that self imploded in the playoffs. Completely due to culture and character. Two things Zac said he was going to emphasize
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Big_Ern - 05-06-2022, 09:07 PM