Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-11-2022, 01:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Since you insist that you did not make this up please provide a link to your source.

The head coach either has influence or he doesn't.  He either gets to pick "his type" of players or he doesn't.

You can't just claim that Zac gets credit for all the good signings and draft picks then claim he had no influence on the ones you don't like.

You are just making this all up.

Again Bobby Jack Hart was a FA. Focus Fred. He signed the extension a month after Zac took over. I don’t give 2 ____ if you want to believe me or not. Zac had little influence on FA or contracts when he first got here. He had plenty of input on that first draft and FA and roster management the next year. He, Duke, and Mike make the draft decisions… today,tomorrow, and beyond. He gets the blame for any misses. I’m sure he’s the final decision maker more times than not. But we all know that all teams have misses. But what type of player characteristics he wanted he had enormous influence. It was part of his plan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - Soonerpeace - 05-11-2022, 02:17 PM