Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was
(05-11-2022, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think you understand what happened.

Dunlap did those things intentionally so that he could get out of Cincinnati.  He did not do it before Zac was head coach here.  He has not done it in Seattle.  His behavior was reaction to the coaches' actions.  Only time he has been a "cancer" was when the coaches did not treat him fairly.

You shovel a lot of manure around here, but this is your biggest load yet.  And you DEFEND him?  Because he wasn't treated fairly?  Last time I checked he still got paid an enormous amount of money.  This, despite constantly not doing his job on the field (which is more than just taking a wide loop every fricking time and taking himself out of the play only to occasionally luck in to a sack because the QB turned right in to him.  

And I don't care if that was his first time being a cancer.  Once is enough.  He had baggage that caused him to fall on draft day, but the Bengals took him.  They then proceeded to reward his slightly above average play with $10 million per year.  Such gratitude he showed.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Daughtery: Doc: Zac Taylor came in strutting, without actually strutting. He was - SHRacerX - 05-12-2022, 07:08 PM