Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trey Wingo Believes We Have The Best Talent In The NFL!
(05-06-2022, 02:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think Trey is in line with a lot of the national media.  They admit that we have great talent, but we did have a lot of things go our way our last few games.

They don't dismiss us outright, but they want to see some more consistent success from us before they pick us to repeat.

And I can't really fault them for that.

(05-06-2022, 02:03 PM)Stewy Wrote: Agreed on all accounts.

(05-06-2022, 04:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't.

Actually many in the national media are saying exactly what Fred stated.  It's clearly what Vegas thinks too.  I personally don't agree with the National Media, but they are saying it and that is all I was agreeing to.  Fred was just posting what they are saying, which is that we had a lot of luck and are dismissing us.  He didn't say he agreed either.  However any team that makes a run in the playoffs must have some things fall their way.

What are you disagreeing with here?  What the national media are saying or that they are saying it at all?  They ARE saying it, and I hope most Bengals fans don't agree with the national media, so I don't know what you're arguing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Wingo Believes We Have The Best Talent In The NFL! - Stewy - 05-06-2022, 10:13 PM