Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Zac Ready To Coach In Primetime
(05-11-2022, 08:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: House money?  How the hell do you get house money out of last year?  He was calling games with a SEVERE limitation to the plays he could call due to ineptitude on the offensive line.  He didn't want Joe to take the hits, but he had to get points.  The runs on 2nd and 10 that yielded one yard used to drive me crazy, but he knew that Burrow would likely get drilled as everyone was teeing off on the snap.  He also had to deal with Joe coming back from injury.  You could see that the play calling in a game like Chicago was clearly trying to ease him back in and avoid asking him to do too much.

I think ZT deserves high praised for getting what he did out of the offense despite the shoddy offensive line.  Even more so after losing Reiff.  That right side was awful.  

I am beyond excited to see what he can do calling an offense with this offensive line.  A more balanced attack with what should be a much improved rushing attack (at least in terms of YPC) and more play-action?  Yes, please.  

Zac Taylor cures cancer..... the crowd.. "Yeah, but he didn't do it ten years ago. The real test is can he cure death this season"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Zac Ready To Coach In Primetime - Sled21 - 05-11-2022, 08:29 AM