Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(01-19-2024, 04:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What's to worry about?  Just let it play out and within 48 hours people will be back to complaining about litter boxes and taxpayer funded sex dungeons for elementary school students.

Your livelihood for starters.  Fear of making a decision because it might be wrong and cost you your job is an epidemic in law enforcement right now.  I can't tell you how many times I've asked for a decision on a matter only to get a "I'll get back to you" that never comes until time constraints force me to make a decision.  I won't even get in to the fear of potential criminal charges, because that would get the usual suspects in a tizzy. 

Quote:Schools are weird.  I live in a very red part of PA and at the latest school board meeting the main talking point of one of the board members was that the school needs to teach American history and make sure it is taught in English.  Apparently a bunch of redneck farm kids are supposedly learning American history in Spanish here?  Hell if I know.

People tend to be touchy when their children are involved.  It certainly doesn't always coincide with common sense.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-19-2024, 08:09 PM