Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Blow Reds Up At Trade Deadline in July ???
(05-31-2022, 09:52 PM)samhain Wrote: I'm trying to get a huge return for Castillo either at the deadline or in the offseason if I'm the Reds.  Most other trade candidates aren't bringing back anything too significant.  Castillo should demand a serious haul, and tonight's performance in Boston just adds more emphasis.  

The reds are flush with minor league pitching prospects that are going to be ripe in a year or two.  They aren't going to pay Luis.  Get something now and get something good to add to an already fairly promising farm system.  

I'd have said Mahle, too, but his value has taken a hit.  I wouldn't sell low on anyone you don't have to.

Yeah, he killed it tonight. His only hit given up was the 2nd batter of the game. He struck out all nine Red Sox once except for JD Martinez who he struck out twice. This will look impressive to the Yankees, Jays and Rays since only the Angels have scored more runs in the AL than Boston going into today and that's only by one run.

If they do trade him, I hope it's to a AL team that they don't play for a while.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Blow Reds Up At Trade Deadline in July ??? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 05-31-2022, 10:57 PM