Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done"
(06-20-2022, 03:30 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: I have no ill feelings towards Trae because it never even felt like he was on our team.  Also, it helps that literally all our other FA signings were homeruns.

Same way I feel and it is completely understandable to see what is happening to players after they get out of the NFL.

Lots of the players who played the more physical positions like LB and RB are dying all the time from something at a young age.

Not a coincidence, it is a rough game, almost as rough as Rugby, especially for your head with the concussions.

Still the greatest game though and if it was me and I was a badazz and an athlete like these guys I would try and go as long as 
possible before I fell off but I understand why Waynes might hang it up. Too bad he couldn't help us out, just wasn't in the cards.

Happens to some of the best players like Bob Sanders who was one heck of a Safety but couldn't stay healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - pally - 06-20-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-20-2022, 08:01 PM