Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done"
(06-22-2022, 12:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think the biggest problem came with when he was healthy but then wasn't good enough to be a starter on the team anymore. He came back, started 1 game and then immediately went to the bench. Week 18 when they sat all the starters he played 100% of the defensive snaps. He then played 0 defensive snaps in the entire playoff run while only playing ST snaps. So the fact that he was healthy and couldn't break into the starting lineup at the end of the season was really the biggest problem, probably. It's one thing to be overpaid and hurt, it's another to be overpaid and incapable of forcing yourself into the starting lineup/getting any defensive snaps at all in a 4 game playoff run.

Very true. Waynes being healthy and still not being good enough to beat out Apple to show he was worth any of that money 
was the topper and was the thing that really shown he was a terrible pickup. Would of been different if he was injured the 
entire time he was here but he wasn't, he got healthy at point and still couldn't contribute except on ST's. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - pally - 06-20-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Trae Waynes "in my head I'm done" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-22-2022, 01:33 PM