Poll: Bengals Podcasts you enjoy
Locked On Bengals
Bengals Booth Podcast
Hear That Podcast Growlin'
In The Trenches
Other/None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bengals Podcasts Do You Listen To?
(06-27-2022, 01:40 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I listen to all four of them.

HTPG is my favorite of the 4. I enjoy the work Dehner and Morrison put into it.

I enjoy LOB because of it being daily and I enjoy Jake's dive into the analytics side of the game.

Bengals Booth is awesome because of Dan Hoard. His work is unmatched on the effort he puts into the podcast.

I like In the Trenches because it's snackable. A quick 15-30 podcast most of the times. Lap's insight can be great, but sometimes he tends to ramble on. Other than that, I enjoy his player interviews. 

Pretty much my feelings exactly.  My fav is Locked on because it is daily, and Hoard is flat out awesome.  His interview with Mike Brown last year was incredible.  They went down a list and talked about a lot of former players and it was really entertaining.

I just started Lap's podcast and what I like best about his player interviews is you start to get a deeper dive on the background of the players.  It was funny hearing how guys like CTB played QB in HS, just because of their athleticism.  

The most recent HTPG with Callahan and ZT was absolute gold.  Taylor is fricking hysterical with his wit, and he and Callahan are really tight.  I died laughing about hearing how ZT's mom drove them all to a college bar in Norman while they were setting up a football camp in her Suburban. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bengals Podcasts Do You Listen To? - SHRacerX - 06-27-2022, 08:34 AM