Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties?
(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I never said that I agree with anything you say. That was directed solely at SSF because he's capable of honest discourse. You are not.

Another insult. 

I love how you're sending me obscene messages on my website like it somehow makes you a bad-ass and like I care.

(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well anyone who posts outrageous things is a troll. Guess who else fits that bill?
I post things with common sense and logic.

Way to admit that you're a troll, though.11

(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Way to stretch. A mentally handicapped person probably doesn't put much thought into their gender identity or sexuality. Much like an actual child, none of that occurs to them depending on the severity of their handicap.
You were saying that children of all ages can identify their gender or sexuality but now you're saying they don't think about it?

(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where have you seen this? And I don't want secondhand retellings posted by Newsmax. I want an actual story written by a parent that they decided their child was a different gender.

If they acknowledge the difference between what? You trailed off somehow while typing.

It's not necessarily about gender inclusiveness. It's about letting people be who they want without repercussions.

Here's a mom forcing he r4-year-old son that he's a girl.

I can't find the video but 12 seconds in a clip from it where a transgender girl says her life is ruined and the actual video goes into how her mom pretty much forced her to go on talk shows and identify as a girl.

I know you won't watch it but you should because there's a few examples (including the story the first link I posted).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties? - BFritz21 - 08-04-2022, 06:37 PM