Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties?
(08-04-2022, 06:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another insult. 

I love how you're sending me obscene messages on my website like it somehow makes you a bad-ass and like I care.

If my posts qualify as obscene to you, you're more wound up than I thought.

Quote:I post things with common sense and logic.

Demonstratably false.

Quote:Way to admit that you're a troll, though.11

Never denied it. 11

Quote:You were saying that children of all ages can identify their gender or sexuality but now you're saying they don't think about it?

Here's a mom forcing he r4-year-old son that he's a girl.

I can't find the video but 12 seconds in a clip from it where a transgender girl says her life is ruined and the actual video goes into how her mom pretty much forced her to go on talk shows and identify as a girl.

I know you won't watch it but you should because there's a few examples (including the story the first link I posted).

Twist it all you want, my words are in black and white. If you want to interpret it that way - than sure. **** knows what goes on in that head of yours anyways.

I said stories. I'm not ***** up my YouTube algorithm with your Right Wing nonsense. I already have to deal with political ads - I just wanna watch D&D videos and Shoresy insults, not how the LiBrUlS aRe DeStRoYiNg OuR cOuNtRy. 

So look at that you got something right - I'm not going to watch your nonsense. Broken clock.

I know. I know. More insults. Save the quoting and rehash of the same 46 times you've tagged me. Find someone else to bounce your crazy off of for awhile; daddy has a headache and has to work in the morning.

Edit: I should probably add you're still dodging my questions despite me answering yours (whether you find the answers satisfactory or not). I wish I could wonder why, but it's your typical play.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties? - BigPapaKain - 08-04-2022, 07:00 PM