Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties?
(08-04-2022, 09:37 PM)Lucidus Wrote: In simplest terms:

Sex is a biological classification based on the genetic differences / reproductive organs you possessed at birth. 

Gender is an identity classification that can only be determined by the self, instead of being assigned at birth.  

For example: possessing a penis does not automatically mean as person is a man. It only means they were born with a penis; biologically male. However, even though they were born male -- they may or may not be a man in terms of their correct identity. If every single other thing about them causes them to feel like a woman; then they're a woman

Even in cases where someone keeps their true identity private -- due to fear, judgment, etc; it is still the case that internally, who they truly are is still who they truly are. It's their natural state of being, and they can exist in no other state.

It's really not any more difficult than that, although people will attempt to make if far more complex than needed.

I hope this can help in gaining a better understanding. 

why do you day you make it simple for me. i aint stupid and i aint a child. you dont gotta make it simple.

besides that, what you saying here is confusing anyways. you say they might be a man or they might be woman. how does that help. that dont help at all. how come you say a penis dont mean a man. that aint right in my way of thinking. a penis is what makes you a man but i get you can decide to call it differnt anyways. what im doing some study on is in the bible to see if i can find any clues from God bout this. there aint nothing specific i found yet which is why i aint made up my mind about it. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties? - Leon - 08-05-2022, 03:18 PM