Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers!
(08-08-2022, 10:06 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don't think Cincinnati will run the ball more - I fully expect them to continue doing what they were doing. They have Burrow, Chase, Higgins and Boyd. They have a Ferrari passing game that isn't going to stay together for much longer. Cincinnati passed the ball 59% of the time last season, good for 13th in the league. I think that will stay roughly the same, if not increase slightly. Towards the end of the season, Cincinnati was really chucking the ball around, passing the ball 66% of the time. That obviously led to a Super Bowl appearance, and nearly a victory. 

Mixon is good, don't get me wrong. I expect him to have a great season. However, passing the ball correlates much better to points scored than running does, and points scored correlates highly to victories. It is boring to say this, because RBs are cool, but RBs aren't very important to team success. QB performance is the single largest indicator of team success - RB performance barely matters at all, even for guys like Derrick Henry.

In regard to Hurst, I really think he is going to replace Uzomah's production. Neither guys are world beaters, but are good enough to do some damage as an outlet player. 

I agree, I don't think they'll run the ball more. But I feel the production/YPC could and probably should go up. And I'm with you to on Hurst. I don't think he's going to blow CJ's stats out of the water. They may go up a bit over CJ, few more TD's perhaps ? But like the running game I could see better production.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - BFritz21 - 08-08-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - bengalfan74 - 08-08-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: CRAZY Stat About Our Receivers! - tms - 08-10-2022, 12:36 PM