Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paycor Stadium Welcome to the Jungle
This is absolutely hilarious to me.

Everyone, myself included, criticized the Bengals for being cheap and for not making moves to benefit the franchise, but now we make a move that secures the future of our franchise by guaranteeing that we'll have the money to keep Burrow, Chase, Tee, and other big contracts coming up, and people criticize Brown still!

I doubt that Mike had much to do with it, although he probably did give his blessing, so it's just Katie and the rest of the front office making smart business moves.

There aren't many stadiums older than Paul Brown, and some stadiums that are older have had upgrades, like Soldier Field in Chicago, Lambeau Field, Hard Rock, and Bank of America, which two of those four have obviously sold naming rights.

And that 300 million a year TV contract is nice, but people also forget about expenditures outside of player contracts, like coaching, equipment, traveling expenses, employee salaries, food, utilities, and whatever.

Also, we may not have the largest front office in terms of football decisions, but we do have a lot of employees that do things for the franchise, and I'm sure that most of them have people working under them.

The team is finally making business moves to improve the fan experience and people are still complaining.

I'm excited for all of the new things coming!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paycor Stadium Welcome to the Jungle - BFritz21 - 08-09-2022, 02:25 PM