Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying the O-line. What we did back in '05.
(11-15-2015, 06:15 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yet again, WTF are you moving two of the best in the LEAGUE at their positions (with Whitworth being the best outright), to positions where they are worse (or in Boling's case, he's never even played)?

And even if you DID move Boling to center, why not just put Fisher or Ogbuehi to LG?

I agree Whits the best in the league not arguing that. I would love for Whit to finish here at LT. I moved him bc I want him here but I don't know where he fits when his extension is done. If he was in their plans at LT, wouldn't he have gotten more than 1 year extension? They drafted 2  tackles for a reason. You think they're going to pay him tackle money to stay when they've drafted his successor?  The thing is the money won't be there to keep everyone. Whit was a stud at G and admitted he loved playing there, don't see a problem with it. Especially, if Ced turns out as good as his praise.

Isn't Boling the backup C? Ced started out as a G in college. Wouldn't mind seeing him there. Just trying to fill in the gaps so it works out for everyone, minus Bodine. I think that's a stud line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paying the O-line. What we did back in '05. - jgott32 - 11-15-2015, 07:49 PM