Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manti Te'o Documentary On Netflix!
(08-24-2022, 10:56 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I saw the first episode but my wife watched the second without me.

Manti seems like a genuinely good guy, raised by some genuinely good folks and I can buy him not even considering the possibility that he was being catfished. He had so much going on his life that, by his own admission, was bigger than his romantic life.

As for the woman who was catfishing him? F*** her. I get that she was dealing with gender dysphoria and probably loads of other things going on but using that as an excuse to maliciously hurt other people is a load of crap. Having her participate in the documentary just gave her more attention than she ever deserved.

She was a man when she was doing the catfishing (or was she a woman all along?), but, yeah, **** her, especially since she said he wasn't the only one he was doing it to.

Like I said, I have a new respect for Manti and I feel bad for him because he definitely seems like a good guy that lives a life of faith and was just lonely and struggling while being away at college. 

I agree though because a person struggling in life doesn't give them an excuse to mess with another person's life, especially for that long and to that degree.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manti Te'o Documentary On Netflix! - BFritz21 - 08-24-2022, 12:51 PM