Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
Fellow Dalton defender. Here is my confession:

I wish that we didn't have so many injuries when Dalton stunk to high heaven. I wish that he had all his weapons healthy, and when he stunk we would be able to be 100% certain that he will never be more than he has been these past four years. This isn't to say I wish he stunk. I'd prefer that he had all his weapons healthy and lit up the place. I'll never root against the Bengals. I'll never wish for them to tank a season.

But having Dalton stink it up with absolutely zero weapons (face it, it's the damn truth) just keeps us in purgatory for another year. If everyone is healthy, and Dalton stinks, it's irrefutable that Dalton needs to go. If Dalton has all his weapons, and plays well (heck, even in a loss) we know we're on the right track. I'll go on the record saying that no quarterback in the league would have won us the game against the Colts (save perhaps Aaron Rodgers.)

So in short here's my confession. I hope Dalton does one of two things this year. Either plays very well (I'm talking at least Joe Flacco-esque) or absolutely crashes and burns. Crashes and burns and someone throws jet fuel on the fire. No more of this middle of the road crap we get. We need to know, 100%, after this season. Because no matter which way you want to spin it, we really don't know 100%. That needs to change.

Oh, 2nd confession: I wish Dalton had a different head coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - CKwi88 - 05-26-2015, 02:49 PM