Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
(05-27-2015, 09:16 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: QBR is a made up stat. You can't show me QBR on the field, but I can show you TDs, INTs, competions, and incompletions. You only picking QBR with very specific variables is cherry picking even more so than most people do.

completion percentage, yards per attempt, touchdown percentage and interception percentage are the stats that are used to get a QB rating.

(05-27-2015, 09:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol yeah ignore the part how it's cherry picking by having  very specific qualifiers, and just ignore the fact that it's still made up. You do realize that stuff like QBR negatively effects people who run WCO? If every offense was the same then it might be a bit more legit, but different offenses value different stats... differently. But I don't expect you to understand all that.

QB rating does not hurt anyone as it uses percentages, not raw numbers. Whether you throw less or more, it's all percentages.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - rfaulk34 - 05-27-2015, 10:32 PM