Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
(05-28-2015, 07:24 AM)Bhones10 Wrote: I was at the colts playoff game, what i do not understand is the people that blame Dalton for that loss for some reason think a quarterback with only one starting receiver maybe your 4th best and  Wink neither of your starting tight ends could do better. I believe if Green and Gresham played we would have won that game.   The colts put as many as 8 in the box because we had no one that could get behind single coverage. So i give Dalton a pass. If you remember the first game last season against the Ravens how good they looked with all of their receivers except Jones. The defense was also banged up if you remember the year before we killed the Colts. This is the year to see what kind of quarterback Dalton is, we had a lot of injuries to key positions you take all of any quarterbacks receivers away in a road playoff game all but maybe the two best quarterbacks future hall of famers could win in that situation. They may not even win under these circumstances.

I don't blame Dalton solely for any of the losses. Neither the entire team nor the coaching staff has shown up. I'm just saying i don't believe the QB is going to make some drastic improvement and just start playing well in prime-time and playoff games. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - rfaulk34 - 05-28-2015, 11:06 AM