Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
(05-28-2015, 04:00 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol that's pretty desperate to correct someone's spelling to make yourself look better.

I was pointing out that it was amusing that you insulted my intelligence and then conveniently spelled "hypothetical" like a 7 year old may attempt it. It clearly wasn't a typo, so you just may want to put that genius brain of yours to better use.

(05-28-2015, 04:02 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I think it's a useful tool. But I guess the argument is whether or not it is a good gauge for all QBs, since most teams run different style offenses. I think of it being = to WAR in baseball. Good scientific way to gauge players. but like most things, there's probably going to be some flaws 

Like I said, if you're going to say that it's scheme dependent, that's fine, but then so are TDs, yards, completion%, and pretty much every other stat in the game.

It's not even an argument over whether it's some crazy statistic that should or shouldn't matter. I would just like to see some consistency in arguments from such a self proclaimed genius.

(05-28-2015, 04:03 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: lol you seem mad my argument tore your argument to shreds. Don't get so butt hurt next time. It's just a message board.

It's funny that you think so highly of yourself. You remind me a lot of an old banned member of the other board, I just can't put my finger on who it is though..

A troll says stuff like "HAH MY ARGUEMTN BROKE URS!@!@!!".

IF you believe passer rating is affected by scheme, then you must admit that TDs and yards are also affected by scheme. If you don't, you're unintelligent and a hypocrite. If that's how you'd like to portray yourself, be my guest. I'm not the one that looks "wrong" because you choose to publicly display hypocrisy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - djs7685 - 05-28-2015, 04:07 PM