Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
(05-28-2015, 04:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I was pointing out that it was amusing that you insulted my intelligence and then conveniently spelled "hypothetical" like a 7 year old may attempt it. It clearly wasn't a typo, so you just may want to put that genius brain of yours to better use.

Like I said, if you're going to say that it's scheme dependent, that's fine, but then so are TDs, yards, completion%, and pretty much every other stat in the game.

It's not even an argument over whether it's some crazy statistic that should or shouldn't matter. I would just like to see some consistency in arguments from such a self proclaimed genius.

It's funny that you think so highly of yourself. You remind me a lot of an old banned member of the other board, I just can't put my finger on who it is though..

A troll says stuff like "HAH MY ARGUEMTN BROKE URS!@!@!!".

IF you believe passer rating is affected by scheme, then you must admit that TDs and yards are also affected by scheme. If you don't, you're unintelligent and a hypocrite. If that's how you'd like to portray yourself, be my guest. I'm not the one that looks "wrong" because you choose to publicly display hypocrisy.

The bickering is amazing, given the circumstance when the Bengals drafted Green and Dalton who would would you have drafted? Would you have drafted another's quarterback and not get Green with the fourth pick? If anyone says Bridgewater wait until he gets to the playoffs then see. dalton came to a team in desparete need of a Quarterback and a very bad record worse team than the Vikings. This is the year for Dalton to the best he can be with all of his weapons intact. Then as his contract allows the Bengals may go another route. I was amazed we even made the playoffs last year with all the injuries at key positions. The bengals are my team but it is not as serious as some take it is just a game. I have been a Bengals fan a long time i went to the first game when i was 11 with my Dad. We are lucky to be competitive for a extended time we will have a great year injuries permitting. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - Bhones10 - 05-28-2015, 04:44 PM