Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
(05-28-2015, 04:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I was pointing out that it was amusing that you insulted my intelligence and then conveniently spelled "hypothetical" like a 7 year old may attempt it. It clearly wasn't a typo, so you just may want to put that genius brain of yours to better use.

Like I said, if you're going to say that it's scheme dependent, that's fine, but then so are TDs, yards, completion%, and pretty much every other stat in the game.

It's not even an argument over whether it's some crazy statistic that should or shouldn't matter. I would just like to see some consistency in arguments from such a self proclaimed genius.

It's funny that you think so highly of yourself. You remind me a lot of an old banned member of the other board, I just can't put my finger on who it is though..

A troll says stuff like "HAH MY ARGUEMTN BROKE URS!@!@!!".

IF you believe passer rating is affected by scheme, then you must admit that TDs and yards are also affected by scheme. If you don't, you're unintelligent and a hypocrite. If that's how you'd like to portray yourself, be my guest. I'm not the one that looks "wrong" because you choose to publicly display hypocrisy.

Like I said you insulting someone because they misspelled a word wrong is a pretty desperate move to try and make themselves look better.

Yeah scheme affects TDs and yards to a certain point, but TD and yards help you win games not passer rating. Passer rating is affected by scheme more so than TDs and yards. It benefits QBs that don't throw as much attempts than QBs that puts the offense on their backs and throws more attempts. Also if a QB could throw as many TDs and yards as Dalton has they would scheme around the QB like we do. If they can't then they will limit how often the QB will throw the ball like how multiple other teams do.

Also about the consistency when have I ever wanted to use any made up stat? Name one post where I want to use them. I always like to use the real stats that you can see and prove. It's funny that you try and call me a hypocrite because of that especially when you can never see me wanting to use other stats.

You need to stop acting like a big baby every time you are proven wrong too. I would be embarrassed if I were you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - Brownshoe - 05-28-2015, 05:02 PM