Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confession of a Dalton Defender
(05-28-2015, 05:02 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Like I said you insulting someone because they misspelled a word wrong is a pretty desperate move to try and make themselves look better.

Yeah scheme affects TDs and yards to a certain point, but TD and yards help you win games not passer rating. Passer rating is affected by scheme more so than TDs and yards. It benefits QBs that don't throw as much attempts than QBs that puts the offense on their backs and throws more attempts. Also if a QB could throw as many TDs and yards as Dalton has they would scheme around the QB like we do. If they can't then they will limit how often the QB will throw the ball like how multiple other teams do.

Also about the consistency when have I ever wanted to use any made up stat? Name one post where I want to use them. I always like to use the real stats that you can see and prove. It's funny that you try and call me a hypocrite because of that especially when you can never see me wanting to use other stats.

You need to stop acting like a big baby every time you are proven wrong too. I would be embarrassed if I was you.

Passer Rating uses 5 stats....attempts, completions, yards, TDs, INTs...these are viable visible stats....They have a formula that is equal to all QBs in the league whether the scheme is run heavy, passy heavy or somewhere in between....It is a percentage based rating...There is no reason that this would seem a "made up" stat...just my opinion
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Confession of a Dalton Defender - PhilHos - 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Confession of a Dalton Defender - spazz70 - 05-28-2015, 05:17 PM