Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manning playing through injury. Bye is ours for the taking!
(11-16-2015, 01:06 PM)thesuicidesquad Wrote: At least Dalton doesn't have the lowest QBR in a game anymore.

Dalton vs Clev ('14) - QBR 2.0
Manning vs KC - QBR 0.1

Peyton had a 0.0 passer rating and that tied 5 others who had done that since 2002. Dalton never had the lowest rating ever. Heck, Palmer had a lower rating (1.7) against the Jets in '09, so Dalton doesn't even have the lowest single game rating by a Bengal.

(11-16-2015, 02:03 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: All the records and accomplishments are what will live on.  Not to mention the 10,987 commercials he appears in on a weekly basis... lol

I may be in the minority, but I liked some (not all) of Peyton's commercials. The "laser...rocket arm" commercial is one of my all-time fav commercials and the Nationwide commercials are a little funny.

That United Way skit he did for SNL was easily the funniest thing he's ever done though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manning playing through injury. Bye is ours for the taking! - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2015, 08:36 PM