Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-05-2022, 10:43 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think a lot of the media noise is entertainment for the fans. Unless a team is bad, I think these guys are full of confidence and believe they are going to be a Super Bowl team. I'm sure if you went and asked a player on the Giants if they were going to win the Super Bowl, you might get a "uhhhh.....I don't know about that" but everyone on the Cincinnati squad should be saying "yes, absolutely". 

I don't know if they will study their playbooks harder. You can't really do that, I guess. I have some old NFL playbooks and they are exactly what you think they are; pages with diagrams, callouts, formations, routes etc. Once you have it, you have it. Maybe these guys will be watching more tape but if it takes some media heads not believing in them for them to watch more tape, I don't know what to think of that. These guys have all of the incentive in the world to work as hard as they can to win a Super Bowl, everything from monetarily and legacy. 

I don't think there would be much of an improvement in confidence, to be honest. This team was just a play away from winning a Super Bowl and they got better. This team should have confidence through the absolute roof. 
Spot on KG
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - sandwedge - 09-05-2022, 08:39 PM