Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-05-2022, 06:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where do you sit on the bus?  Ninja

How hard is it to walk to a bus, ride for about 7 minutes, then get off the bus?

How is that any different than game day when they...walk out to the bus, ride for a few minutes in the bus, then get off the bus to go in the stadium?
It's just an extra hassle that adds time and annoyance to a player's day.

It's different from an away game because those are something every team has to do and it's not every day in the winter. 
(09-05-2022, 06:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Bills and Josh Allen and the Chargers and Herbert honestly are the teams and player's in our way. We have beat the 
rest of the AFC including the Chiefs twice, the Titans as the #1 seed and the Raiders twice so not scared of them. I also 
don't see Brady carrying the Bucs to another SuperBowl but you never know about that guy lol

I don't think Brady can succeed behind the Bucs offensive line but, like you said, the dude's a freak and you never know lol

I think the Bills and Chargers have better defenses than ours but, assuming our line shows up, we should have an offense that is better than both of theirs, even if all the "experts" think otherwise because I just think Burrow has a bigger "it" factor than Herbert and Allen.

I think they could finish the regular season with better or similar records to ours but, when the biggest games are on the line, I take Burrow to deliver the knock out blow.

I also think neither of those two teams have anyone that can compare with Chase, and that's not even considering Higgins, Boyd, and Hurst. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - BFritz21 - 09-05-2022, 11:55 PM