Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality?
(09-05-2022, 06:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Bills and Josh Allen and the Chargers and Herbert honestly are the teams and player's in our way. We have beat the 
rest of the AFC including the Chiefs twice, the Titans as the #1 seed and the Raiders twice so not scared of them. I also 
don't see Brady carrying the Bucs to another SuperBowl but you never know about that guy lol

Truth.  This season has the makings of a really interesting one.  Not one team (in the AFC) has a cupcake division.  The Bills will face a tough schedule and the Jets and Dolphins look much improved (on paper anyways).  The Pats are one team that has me thinking:  "Will they even be competitive?", but like the steelers they seemingly always find a way to hang around.

The Titans at least have the Colts to contend with and vice-versa, and the Jags might be improved as I really like their coach.  The Texans are hot garbage and although they have a lot of future draft picks, they are probably thinking that one more year of turd soup will get them a loaded roster of high draft picks.  

That AFC West, though.  Holy crap.  For a loaded Raider team to be most people's selection for last in the division....  Damn.  They also draw the AFC South as their conference foe schedule.  Good luck Titans and Colts.

I also agree about the Bucs, as you can see Brady is already looking a little frightened at the prospect of taking snaps behind those guards and center.  I think the NFC is primed for a team to come out of the usual 49er, Packer, Buc group and contend.  My guess is the Eagles.  They seem to be building something there and I really like Jalen Hurts as a person.  Hope it all works out for him this year.  Another couple dark horses for the NFC are the Vikings and Saints.  The Vikes offense is no joke, and if their new coaching staff can figure out something with their defense, they could take that division.  The Saints are being discarded by many because of their QB (Winston), but they have quality depth behind him now (Dalton) and a really, really tough defense.  

Regardless, this season is going to be an absolute blast.  More Primetime games for the Bengals and some amazing matchups along the way, starting with Rams/Bills in about 36 hours!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Better Is Team Confidence And Mentality? - SHRacerX - 09-07-2022, 10:30 AM