Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-06-2022, 10:12 AM)Nepa Wrote: In the Chargers/Raiders January 9 game last year, that was to determine which team made the playoffs, Herbert was very clutch. I watched the game on NFL network during the summer and was really impressed how many 4th and long passes he completed. I think he had three on the final do-or-die drive to tie the game at the end of regulation and three more fourth down plays in the do-or-die drive before that one. (One fourth down success was via penalty.) The Los Angeles Times dubbed him "Mr. Fourth Down."

So, I am not sure you can say Herbert lacks the "edge, leadership, and sheer win to will that Burrow does." 

Burrow is amazing, but I don't think we need to detract from Herbert.

I think it's an arms race to see which franchise can build a complete team around Herbert/Burrow.

Obviously the Bengals invested in defense last year and drafting Chase. This year, they added to the offensive line.

The Chargers invested pretty heavily in defense and are working on their line too.

At the Top-end of the NFL, there are probably 7 elite QB's in the AFC. (Burrow, Herbert, Allen, Mahommes, Jackson, Wilson, and probably Watson.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - THE PISTONS - 09-06-2022, 10:34 AM