Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-06-2022, 12:07 AM)bengaloo Wrote: And on top of that, Burrow (coming off major injury) was sacked 20 more times than Herbert was sacked last season, and still put up those numbers and led his team to the SB. 

Herbert is a gunslinger for sure, and I was wrong about him coming out of college. I figured he would be an average QB, but he is actually a really good QB. He will put up big numbers in his career no doubt, but he does not have the edge, leadership and sheer will to win that Burrow does. 

Sir Justin. Jerbert. I give him shit but i think he's a good QB, like you said, who will put up big numbers over his career, ala Dan Fouts for the bolts back in the day. I've mentioned before that early in the process in '19, i liked Herbert more than Burrow. It wasn't until just past midway through the season that i switched over to Burrow and i'm glad we have him. 

It would be pretty cool to see the two match up over time like Manning and Brady did through the years. There's a lot of that potential in the AFC with Burrow, Herbert, Mahomes and Allen. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - rfaulk34 - 09-06-2022, 12:31 PM