Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-06-2022, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No one said he's average. He's a very good QB. When you look at the numbers comparatively, Herbert has played more games due to injury and playing in the last game last year where Burrow didn't. 

My post was pointing out that, before the last game of last year, the "big" numbers, yds, tds, ints were almost the same. It was that last game against the Raiders that gave Herbert the 5,000yds and almost 40 tds that made his year look, statistically, that much better. 

I think we start down splitting hairs when we look at a single game difference etc..  in that case Herbert would have added even more to his rookie year record of 31 TDs, since he did not start till 2nd game.. Over their first two years they are very comparable in stats and wins/losses but Burrow moved ahead with Bengals making playoffs and getting to Super Bowl.  We should have had the same or better consideration for getting to Super Bowl again this year no doubt about it, out of 25 analyst that surprised me though in the end I feel they got the Bills right, they should be favored but no way we should not be mentioned...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl - Essex Johnson - 09-06-2022, 07:40 PM