Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss
(09-12-2022, 07:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: Because none of it matters if you don't turn the ball over 5 times. It was egregious, and some are acknowledging it, but most of you aren't. I wonder why? If this was our last 2 QBs, y'all would've had the pitchforks out.....lol. It's quite the social experiment to see! Yeah, there was a mistake or two here and there by others.....some of which were in OT. When one guy commits five turnovers, it's on him. I love Joe Burrow, it's a laid egg game. But hypocrisy is a pet peeves of mine, and I've sure seen a lot of it trying to deflect blame away from our golden goose. 

As to that TD, you could say the same thing about throwing a pick six couldn't you? But where is the thread about that? See my point?

If Joe is still having these types of games regularly when he's a 5+yr veteran, then the pitchforks will be out, but for now, he's young
 and gonna make these mistakes now and then.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut to the chase - Zac not playing starters in preseason was a big cause of the loss - Mike M (the other one) - 09-12-2022, 07:54 PM