Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow "There's nothing down the field if teams play us like they (Ravens) did"
(10-10-2022, 10:03 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'd like to watch some tape on the game and see if guys were open in the middle of the field last night or open at all. Its impossible to tell on TV because of the zoomed in angle. 

ZT has been atrocious this year, but Burrow has looked different as well. He isn't pushing the ball down field and has played very conservative. 

im just repeating what announcers said but i do remember a play where Boyd is in the background wide open.  As I stated i don;t blame ZT totally or put the majority of the offense issues on Burrow but both of these guys are key to move the bar, if that means ZT gives up total play calling though i believe it is a group effort in many calls or if it means Burrow adjust his game as teams have adjusted to him than do it. 

Maybe we gave ZT too much credit last year with our success and maybe Burrow is more limited as a QB when defenses are adjusting than anyone thought.. either way we need something to happen with Taylor and Burrow and i throw Chase in there also as keys to adjust to be successful
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow "There's nothing down the field if teams play us like they (Ravens... - Essex Johnson - 10-10-2022, 10:19 AM