Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow "There's nothing down the field if teams play us like they (Ravens) did"
(10-11-2022, 03:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There are guys open. On the int Burrow threw to Chase, there were like 2-3 guys open. Some very open.

Chase wasn't open...at all.

I think, just an opinion, that when Zac said during a presser that Tyler Boyd needs more targets and that it would help our offense a lot..... it's a nod to Joe Burrow. If people can deduce from vague comment that the locker room is turning on Taylor, then I can deduce that Zac is calling out Joe for throwing into triple coverage when you have 2-3 guys wide open.

You have multiple targets each play, it's up to the QB who gets them. So, when people say that we should have targeted Boyd more in Baltimore, I'm looking more at who's throwing than what is called. If it was the call, then I would say Joe had to throw into double/triple coverage or take a sack because no one was open. I'm sure this will go over a few people's heads.....or cause a meltdown.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow "There's nothing down the field if teams play us like they (Ravens... - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-11-2022, 04:11 PM