Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row.
(10-10-2022, 10:29 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: More Ignorant comments.
The NFL, more importantly, the sports world are all about stats. This website are mostly fans using stats and opinions and we are all having fun. 
It's whiners like you that spoil other people's fun. 
What makes F'n you the arbiter of what is meaningless facts?  If you don't like the topic move on, don't dwell on other people's thread if you don't have nothing positive to say. 

Your stupid sense would negate facts that prior to last season's playoff run we haven't won a playoff game since 1991.
Your stupid argument "The old team with blah, blah, blah mean nothing to this one". But we all were happy that we erased that stat.  

Move on with your whiny arse. Mooning

So you can only post on this board if you agree with someone? I’m not dwelling. I pointed out that this stat means nothing and then simply responded to people who replied to me.

Also pretty sure you said you were going to block me. If someone pointing out your whiny stats mean nothing bothers you so much, go ahead and add me to your ignore list!

Or you can keep showing your maturity level with pathetic insults
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row. - leonardfan40 - 10-10-2022, 11:15 PM