Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins has sprained ankle; listed as day to day; Jonah has sprained MCL
(10-10-2022, 05:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Thomas has like 300 something career yards and 1 TD in 7 years. There’s nothing wrong with wanting more than that when you have a Coach that likes to run 11 personnel and a QB that likes to spread it out.

It’s also understandable to be slightly annoyed that a 1st round pick on what was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender isn’t contributing.

No one is saying either thing is the team’s biggest issue right now. And I even somewhat get Dax not seeing the field much, as the defense is playing really well, but they’re both fair talking points, imo.

it's ok for people to feel annoyed that your first round pick isn't out there, for me it's the opposite, I'm glad we aren't in a position that we need that 1st round pick playing.

He's learning the right way. Go to practice, meetings etc and learn your responsibilities inside and out. Then get your gameday experience.

People complaining about a 4th wr, i'd rather have had another OL (preferably LG) signed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins has sprained ankle; listed as day to day; Jonah has sprained MCL - Mike M (the other one) - 10-10-2022, 06:32 PM