Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac and Brian..oil and water or in sync?
(10-11-2022, 12:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They probably discuss how the defense is playing them after the scripted plays run out. Then Zac goes off of a play sheet and calls the plays based on input from everyone else. All through the headsets.

Plays like the philly special, someone prob suggests it and then they all communicate and agree on it through the headset. 

IMO the logistics of this sound like a nightmare especially when you have a game going on you need to coach right in front of you. It doesnt help callahan is up in the booth and not on the field with everyone else.

Actually, I think Callahan being in the booth is better because he can see things on the field differently. That said, I think the plays should only come from Zac and Callahan. I just think, assuming you're right, this is a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. Just call the damn plays Zac or Brian. Sure, maybe bounce ideas or thoughts off others from time to time, but just call the damn plays.  Sink or swim ON YOUR OWN.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac and Brian..oil and water or in sync? - PhilHos - 10-11-2022, 12:49 PM