Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
(10-16-2022, 03:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: After everything that happened last season with the team finally not only winning but winning in the playoffs and even the stuff to get the fanbase back on board with the team and THIS is the crap they give us this season. Lackadaisical play, coaching that struggled for multiple games with basic concepts, letting practice squad players run all over you. We have one half of football to try to somewhat salvage the season.

I think that's what i'm pissed about. That i care enough again to get pissed off when they continuously **** up. I said after the niners game last year i was done with that and i've noticed that i'm getting annoyed with this team again on a regular basis. I think it's time to go back to "**** you all" and find other things to do instead of caring about a bunch of annoying asshole that can't stop ***** everything up. 

Thanks for the reminder. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints*** - rfaulk34 - 10-16-2022, 03:41 PM