Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor & Callahan Are Figuring It Out!
(10-18-2022, 04:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jonah is banged up and Volson is a rookie, but the rest of the OL played great against the Saints, especially Cappa and 
Collins. The scheme the coaches went to using, a lot of Slants and short routes and attacking the edge with Burrow getting
the ball out fast was exactly what needed to happen to help out the OL and get Burrow on track.

Gives me a lot of hope for this Offense cause if we can attack underneath and run the ball in the Gap scheme we are now
using it will open up the deep pass even more and our WR's aren't going to continue dropping the deep balls either.

My only problem right now with the Offense is Mixon's blitz pickup honestly. I wouldn't have him out there as much, more
Perine and see if Evans can pickup the blitz a bit. At least give Evans some snaps.

Apparently, the coaches wanted to run that scheme for a while now.....Burrow just had to adjust.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor & Callahan Are Figuring It Out! - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-19-2022, 07:12 AM